Payment in full is required at the time of your visit for all outpatient services.
- You will receive a written estimate of fees when your horse is admitted to the hospital for inpatient appointments.
- All inpatient services require a prepayment or deposit in the amount of half of the estimate of fees with the remaining balance due at the time of patient discharge. Additional deposits may be required on patient stays involving extensive or lengthy hospital care.
- Payment arrangements need to be made prior to after-hours or weekend patient discharge.
- We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Online payments are accepted.
Refund requests will be reviewed and determined on a case-by-case basis.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call our business office at 703-771-6800, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. You may leave a message after hours, and your call will be returned on the following business day during business hours.