Billing and Payments
Payment in full is required at the time of your visit for all outpatient services.
- You will receive a written estimate of fees when your horse is admitted to the hospital for inpatient appointments.
- All inpatient services require a prepayment or deposit in the amount of half of the estimate of fees; the remaining balance is due at the time of patient discharge. Additional deposits may be required on patient stays involving extensive or lengthy hospital care.
- Payment arrangements need to be made prior to after-hours or weekend patient discharge.
- We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Online payments are accepted.
Refund requests will be reviewed and determined on a case-by-case basis.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call our business office at 703-771-6800, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. You may leave a message after hours, and your call will be returned on the following business day during business hours.